"1. Dress in clothes that make you feel good. Wear dresses. Wear sweaters. Wear jeans and old sneakers. Wear 10 inch high heels. Wear what you like.
2. Watch movies. Ask your friends what their favorite movie is, watch that movie with them and watch the emotions pour out of them. See if you get the same emotions.
3. Tell your mother, father, and siblings that you love them. Often.
4. Tell your friends how much you appreciate them. Make sure they understand that you mean it.
5. Befriend your neighbors.
6. Read books that make you happy.
7. Bake brownies and eat them all. Make a really good salad and eat it all. Notice that both of these things make you feel the same—happy.
8. Write when you’re at a peak of emotions.
9. Never write anything bad about anyone online when you’re angry, it will just cause useless drama you don’t need.
10. Take photos of yourself. Don’t delete “bad” pictures either. Some day they might make you laugh.
11. Keep in touch with friends, but don’t feel obligated if they don’t feel the same about you.
12. Sing at the top of your lungs.
13. Drive around your town and notice the beauty you never saw before.
14. Go to as many places as you can while you’re young, do as many things as you can. Experience life.
15. Don’t let anyone decide your feelings for you."